IAM Certificate Course (e-learning modules only)
This 14 module Course provides coverage of the IAM's Competencies Framework and the 39 subjects of the Asset Management Landscape published by the Global Forum for Maintenance and Asset Management (GFMAM).
The Course is also great preparation for sitting the IAM Certificate Exam. NOTE: supplementary reading is recommended, along with participation in either the associated Webinars or the Workshop option to ensure your readiness for this exam. To include one of these options, you should select the relevant bundled course from the Courses list
Learners will achieve an understanding and systematic view of the subjects covered in the IAM's Competency Requirements Framework and in the GFMAM's '39 Landscape'.
The depth of learning is designed to meet the IAM Certificate level.
See individual module pages for more details.
Those new to AM & experienced practitioners:
- Study 'anytime, anywhere'
- Understand the 'why' and 'how' of AM
- Gain internationally recognized qualification
- Be competent and confident
- Open up career opportunities
The 14 modules cover:
- Introduction to Asset Management
- Introduction to ISO 55000
- Benefits of Asset Management
- Risk and Risk Management
- Organisational Context and Stakeholder Expectations
- Scope of the AM System
- Asset Management Policy, Strategy, Demand Analysis and Objectives
- Asset Management Planning
- Asset Information
- Asset Management Decision Making
- Leadership, Organisation and People
- Asset & Asset Management System Performance
- Life cycle activities Part 1
- Life cycle activities Part 2
Ease of Access
Interactive modules include audio & animation. Also include formative & summative assessments.
14 modules x 30 mins. Can be done in parts, and parts can be revisited.
Access on any Smart phone, tablet, laptop, desktop.
GBP 420.00 per subscription