IAM Certificate Course & Expert-led 1.5 day classroom workshop
14 e-learning modules provide insight into the fast developing discipline of Asset Management. They are each c.30 minutes duration and cover the curriculum of the IAM Certificate in Asset Management. Each module has a short comprehension test, scoring and achievement tracking to check your progress.
Expert-led 1.5 day classroom workshop
The e-learning material is supplemented by an interactive classroom workshop in which an expert tutor will extend the online learning with detailed case studies, facilitate discussion and debate, handle questions and ensure that learners are ready for the IAM exam.
Such workshops are regularly scheduled in different countries according to volume demand - so you can meet others from different industries and join the fast-expanding Alumni group of TWPL Academy learners. Once you have signed up to this option, you will be contacted to discuss target dates and locations - the workshop should be attended once you have completed all 14 of the e-learning modules.
NOTE: If attendance at an expert-led classroom workshop will be a problem, you can select the option of expert-led Webinars instead. If you prefer the Webinars option, please select the "IAM Certificate Course with Expert-led Webinars" from the Academy Store.
All competences needed in the IAM's Competencies Framework at Certificate Level and in the GFMAM's '39 Landscape' subjects.
See individual module pages for more details.
Those new to AM & experienced practitioners:
- Study 'anytime, anywhere'
- Understand the 'why' and 'how' of AM
- Gain internationally recognized qualification
- Be competent and confident
- Open up career opportunities
The 14 modules cover:
- Introduction to Asset Management
- Introduction to ISO 55000
- Benefits of Asset Management
- Risk and Risk Management
- Organisational Context and Stakeholder Expectations
- Scope of the AM System
- Asset Management Policy, Strategy, Demand Analysis and Objectives
- Asset Management Planning
- Asset Information
- Asset Management Decision Making
- Leadership, Organisation and People
- Asset & Asset Management System Performance
- Life cycle activities Part 1
- Life cycle activities Part 2
The expert-led classroom Workshop covers:
- Revision of the overall IAM Certificate curriculum
- Interactive discussions and explanation of key concepts and their practical application
- Range of recent industrial case studies
- Q&A sessions with world-class subject matter experts
- Networking with other learners
- Preparation guidance for IAM Exam
Ease of Access
e-learning: Interactive modules include audio & animation. Also include formative & summative assessments.
14 modules x 30 mins. Can be done in parts, and parts can be revisited.
Access on any Smart phone, tablet, laptop, desktop.
Expert-led Workshop: you will be contacted to discuss target dates and locations - the workshop should be attended once you have completed all 14 of the e-learning modules.
GBP 770.00 per subscription