What is Asset Management, what is ISO 55000, and what can they deliver
This Course consists of 3 modules:
- Introduction to Asset Management
- Introduction to ISO 55000
- The benefits of Asset Management
The 3 modules provide an overview of asset management and the implications for organisations of introducing the new ISO 55000 standard.
This Course also provides the base knowledge that can be extended by a further 11 subject-specific modules and expert-led Webinars or Workshops to cover the curriculum of the Institute of Asset Management (IAM) Certificate examination. The combined programmes also cover the 39 'Landscape' subjects of the Global Forum for Maintenance and Asset Management (GFMAM).
This Course is ideal for anyone who needs to understand the core concepts of modern Asset Management, standards that can be applied and benefits that can be achieved.
It is suitable for anybody working in any public or private sector in which physical assets are important, e.g. Electrical, Gas & Water Utilities, Manufacturing, Processing, Mining, Oil & Gas, Transport, Facilities Management, Municipalities etc.
- Introduces what Asset Management (AM) is, the concepts of whole life cycle management and the importance of AM decision making to maximize life cycle value and deliver AM objectives.
- Provides an understanding of the ISO 55000 family of standards for asset management, why they were developed and how they underpin good AM practice
- The benefits of consistent, integrated whole life cycle AM, and the importance of good communication with all stakeholders.
The Learning Outcomes of these modules can be seen on the individual module pages.
Ease of Access
Interactive modules include audio & animation. Also include formative & summative assessments.
3 modules x 30 mins.
Can be done in parts, and parts can be revisited.
Access on any Smart phone, tablet, laptop, desktop.
3 x 30 minute modules, or each module can be completed in bite-size chunks
GBP 118.80 per subscription