005 Organisational Context and Stakeholder Expectations
The module covers key concepts that shape the way organisations define and deliver their approach to AM.
It provides a basis for understanding the context or business environment you operate in, who the key stakeholders are and the importance of considering their needs.
The module can be accessed on any Smart phone, tablet, laptop or desktop.
The course content was designed and developed by internationally recognised AM specialists.
The module features:
- Professional Audio
- Animation and Interactivity
- Formative and Summative assessments.
It is part of a 14-module course that's mapped to the Institute of Asset Management (IAM) Certificate exam. These modules also cover the 'AM Landscape' subjects of the Global Forum for Maintenance and Asset Management (GFMAM).
By completing the module, you'll understand:
- What organisational context means and why it is important
- The importance of identifying stakeholders and understanding their expectations
- How this understanding influences the scope of an organisation's strategy or business plan, and
- How this impacts on the design, operation and performance of an organisation's Asset Management system.
30 mins in one session (or in small parts if preferred)
The module covers:
- Strategic Planning
- Organisational Context
- Organisational Strategic Plan
Those working in any sector where physical assets are important, e.g. Electrical, gas & water utilities, Manufacturing, Processing, Mining, Oil & Gas, Transport, Facilities Management, Municipalities etc.
Those new to AM, those preparing for the IAM Certificate exam and also experienced practitioners wishing to check their knowledge.
GBP 54.00 per subscription