012 Asset & Asset Management System Performance
The module covers importance of monitoring the performance of assets, of Asset Management (AM) activities, and the AM system to ensure continual improvement at all levels.
It explains the importance of clear performance indicators and measurement to support the 'Continual Improvement' processes.
The module should be considered in combination with our AW004 Risk and Risk Management and AW009 Asset Information modules.
The module can be accessed on any Smart phone, tablet, laptop or desktop.
The course content was designed and developed by internationally recognised AM specialists.
The module features:
- Professional Audio
- Animation and Interactivity
- Formative and Summative assessments
It is one of 14 modules in the Asset Management Course mapped to the Institute of Asset Management (IAM) Certificate examination. These modules also cover the 39 'Landscape' subjects of the Global Forum for Maintenance and Asset Management (GFMAM).
This module will provide you with an understanding of:
- The importance of monitoring the health and performance of assets, AM activities and the AM system as a whole
- The importance of aligning performance measures to the delivery of AM objectives, and examples of typical Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) used by organisations
- The need to define non-conformance or failure criteria and the need for appropriate action plans and responses, and
- The importance of performance measures to the 'Continual Improvement' process.
30 mins in one session (or in small parts if preferred)
In Asset & Asset Management System Performance we look at:
- Why we monitor assets, AM activities and the AM System
- The selection and use of Performance indicators
- Measurement processes
- How performance measures play a key part in the 'Continual Improvement' process
Those working in any sector where physical assets are important, e.g. Electrical, gas & water utilities, Manufacturing, Processing, Mining, Oil & Gas, Transport, Facilities Management, Municipalities etc.
Those new to AM, those preparing for the IAM Certificate exam and also experienced practitioners wishing to check their knowledge.
GBP 54.00 per subscription