014 Life cycle activities Part 2
The module is the second of two modules introducing life cycle activities. The first module (AW013) covered the whole life cycle and stages in managing an asset from initial identification of need, through creation or acquisition, utilisation and maintenance, through to decommissioning, renewal and/or disposal.
This module covers the enablers and disciplines that are vital to maximise value across all these life cycle stages.
The module can be accessed on any Smart phone, tablet, laptop or desktop.
The course content was designed and developed by internationally recognised AM specialists.
The module features:
- Professional Audio
- Animation and Interactivity
- Formative and Summative assessments
It is one of 14 modules in the Asset Management Course mapped to the Institute of Asset Management (IAM) Certificate examination. These modules also cover the 39 'Landscape' subjects of the Global Forum for Maintenance and Asset Management (GFMAM).
This module will provide you with an understanding of:
- How technical standards are developed and used in the context of asset management, and how to identify and address legal requirements
- How asset management requirements are incorporated into procurement and supply chain management
- How shutdowns, outages and resources are managed, and
- The principles of some of the techniques for designing and configuring integrated asset systems and how they are aligned with asset management.
Those working in any sector where physical assets are important, e.g. Electrical, gas & water utilities, Manufacturing, Processing, Mining, Oil & Gas, Transport, Facilities Management, Municipalities etc.
Those new to AM, those preparing for the IAM Certificate exam and also experienced practitioners wishing to check their knowledge.
In Life cycle activities Part 2 we look at:
- Technical standards and legislation
- Systems engineering
- Procurement and supply chain management
- Shutdown/outage and resource management
30 mins in one session (or in small parts if preferred)
GBP 54.00 per subscription